A note to the Investor
A-List Property Management is a boutique agency operating in our local area of the Northern Gold Coast, delivering quality service in the residential rental market. We only undertake property management activities, allowing us to dedicate our time to managing your property to the highest of standards.
Whether you are an overseas, interstate, or local property investor, we keep you connected with your property through our informative service. We know that it is important for you to engage an agency that you can trust and rely on. This is why our belief in great communication will help foster a strong working relationship and allow you to be fully aware of what is happening with your investment.
Achieving the best rental returns
Through stringent market comparisons and by conducting an appraisal on your property, we will be able to achieve the best possible rental return for you. To ensure that you are obtaining the maximum income return on your investment call us now on 1300 369 009 or simply complete the Free Rental Appraisal Form
Changing managing agents
If your property is currently managed by another agent and you are not getting the service that you should be receiving, A-List Property Management will not only contact them on your behalf, but we will also offer you free management for the first month. You can do this by contacting us on 1300 369 009 or simply complete the Changing Management Enquiry and we will take care of the rest for you.
If you have tenants already in place, we will contact them once handover is finalised and arrange an inspection of the property to ensure that everything is in good order. This will also give us the opportunity to introduce ourselves to the tenants and allow them to feel comfortable with us.
Finding the right tenant
Finding the right tenant from the start is very important to you and us. Using the best marketing is paramount to finding as many potential tenants as possible to select from. We achieve this through a number of successful avenues that we have available to us as listed below.
- We have a large database of potential tenants, which has been gathered through our comprehensive online data collection forms. Our tenant enquiry form gathers a lot of important information to help us make an informed choice of the most suitable tenant for your property.
- We advertise your property on our website, as well as the major online real estate advertising sites, such as Realestate.com.au. In doing so, we make sure that we have quality photos and great dialog to achieve the best possible results.
- We will erect a ‘For Rent’ sign with our details on your property as soon as your property becomes available for rent.
- We conduct ‘Open House’ viewings, as well as making separate arrangements to meet any potential tenants at the property, if they cannot make it to any of the allocated times.
- We also use the latest software that allows a potential tenant to download a full colour brochure of your property.
- We will never allow potential tenants to access your property without one of our staff being present.
All potential tenant’s will be thoroughly screened for current employment, latest rental history, financial capacity, plus screening through TICA, (an agency that lists any bad history of a tenant), as well as their general suitability to the property.
Maintaining a sound tenancy
A-List Property Management, not only wants to build a sound relationship with you, but we also want to do the same with our tenants. As experience has shown, good communication leads to a more successful tenancy for all parties involved.
Rent collection – our property managers strictly abide to current legislation and office policy when it comes to the collection of rents. If for any reason tenants fall behind in their rent, our property managers contact the tenants immediately. Landlords are informed of any rent arrears and our progress in rectifying this with the tenants.
Inspections – regular inspections will be conducted by our qualified staff and a full report, including photos, will be forwarded to you. You will be notified in advance of any upcoming inspections, inviting you to attend where possible.
A well maintained property – You can help us achieve a sound tenancy by continuing to keep your property well maintained. History has shown that this not only helps achieve the best rental returns, but also attracts the best tenants.
Property Maintenance – if for any reason repairs are required on your property we have qualified tradesman to call upon. You will be notified of any maintenance issues before we co-ordinate any quotes or authorise repairs on your behalf.
Our promise to you
As the business owner and a fellow investor, I am passionate about the service that A-List Property Management provides to all its clients. It is paramount to me that we have a strong working relationship that is built on quality service, trust and superior communication.
Call us today on 1300 369 009 or email us for an obligation free discussion.